Interfraternity Council (IFC)
The University of West Florida's Interfraternity Council (IFC) is the governing body of the five national and international fraternities at UWF which are members of the North-American Interfraternity Conference (NIC). IFC strives to promote high academic standards, philanthropic services, resources for recruitment, and inter-fraternity unity.
The North-American Interfraternity Conference (NIC) is an organization established to foster inter-fraternity relations and assist in the development and education of NIC fraternities and their member chapters. These organizations are dedicated to personal development, academic achievement, leadership, and service to the campus community. Activities of an NIC fraternity may include study halls, community service projects, cook-outs, intramural sports, educational programs, sorority mixers, formal dances, and leadership training. Fraternities ultimately offer close friendships that will last through college and beyond.
IFC Recruitment Links
IFC Executive Board
IFC is governed by an Executive Board comprised of eight members from the fraternities in the council. These members were chosen by vote from the five fraternities (based on voting eligibility). To contact them please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- President: Jake Bailey (Sigma Alpha Epsilon)
- VP of Judicial Affairs: Reid Hauenstein (Alpha Tau Omega)
- VP of Finance: Danny Childress (Sigma Alpha Mu)
- VP of Recruitment: Keegan Simmons (Alpha Tau Omega)
- VP of Membership Development: Michael Slonelecker (Sigma Alpha Mu)
- VP of Community Relations: Ryan Nolan (Pi Kappa Alpha)
- VP of Diversity & Inclusion: Michael Norris (Sigma Alpha Mu)
- VP of Scholarship: Aaron Nelson (Pi Kappa Alpha)
- VP of Health & Safety:
At the University of West Florida, we have five inter/national chapters that are members of the Interfraternity Council. Please visit their websites below to view more information about each chapter.